Brevard County Association for Women Lawyers (BCAWL) is a local Chapter of Florida Association for Women Lawyers (FAWL) which actively promotes leadership roles of women in the legal profession, judiciary and community at large. BCAWL was founded to provide support and networking for women lawyers in Brevard County, Florida, and membership is open to all attorneys, male or female, in the area.
BCAWL plans monthly lunches and activities which strive to:
- Facilitate the professional relationships of its members and the legal community at large;
- Promote and recognize contributions within the legal profession;
- Improve relations between the bar and the general public;
- Promote professionalism within the practice of law;
BCAWL hosts an annual Judicial Assistants’ Luncheon, as well as an annual Judicial Reception, an event at which the judges of local state, federal and administrative benches are recognized for their contribution to the legal community. BCAWL also reaches out to the community by supporting organizations such as the The Haven for Children and Zonta’s efforts to fight human trafficking.
By becoming a member of BCAWL, you will be able to:
- Connect with a well-established community of women lawyers all dedicated to each other’s success;
- Attend local events and seminars that provide networking and career development opportunities;
- Make your voice heard in the economic, social and leadership spheres of influence;
- Access resources and benefits that bring bottom-line benefits to your practice.
Don’t miss out on being part of a powerful community of women professionals by joining BCAWL today!
- FREE CLEs!
- Networking Opportunities
- Become a Leader
- Fun Social Events
- Reduced prices for BCAWL Events
- Get Involved with the Local Legal Community
- Membership in State FAWL
- Volunteer Opportunities with Local Charities